Short Course AutoCAD for Building Design
This Wednesday evening course runs for the Academic Year and is designed for existing or prospective employees in the building/drafting field, who may wish to upskill or reskill in the 2D AutoCAD 2017. The unit covers the skills and knowledge required for a draftsperson to commence producing working drawings within a building design work environment. The program incorporates one unit of competency from the national training package.
This course is also suitable for those working in the engineering drafting field.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2018
- Duration: Evenings – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Information session for 2018 intake:
- Wednesday, 22 November 2017 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Venue: Clarence Campus, C Block, Room C2.07, 4A Bounty Street, Warrane
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
2017: $1,361.00 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit.