Short Course AutoCAD for Building Design
This evening course runs for the academic year and is designed for existing or prospective employees in the building design / drafting field, who may wish to upskill or reskill in the use of 2D AutoCAD.
The unit covers the skills and knowledge required for a draftsperson to produce working drawings in a building design CAD work environment.
This course is also suitable for those working in the engineering drafting field.
The program incorporates one unit of competency from the national training package. There are no entry requirements for this course.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2018
- Duration: 1 evening per week for full year – Wednesday – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Information session for 2018 intake:
- Tuesday, 23 January 2018 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Venue: Room C2.07, C Block, Clarence Campus, 4A Bounty Street, Warrane
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
2018: $1,361.00 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit.