UEENEEG198A Apply compliance requirements to all aspects of electrical work
This training product is for licenced electricians and is aimed at tradespeople who are required to refresh their skills and knowledge in the disciplines of electrical compliance, testing and verification. Candidates may be nominated by Consumer Building and Occupational Services (CBOS) who administer Electrical Licensing in Tasmania.
This is an accredited unit and has been approved by Electrical Standards and Safety (ESS) and attracts 20 CPD points for electricians who need Continuous Professional Development points towards the maintenance of their Electrical Practitioner’s Licence in Tasmania.
Location, Dates and Times
- A candidate can enrol at any time and complete the online component in their own time.
- Most of the training product is online work, research and knowledge assessment quizzes which relate to compliance requirements.
- On completion of the online component the candidate can schedule a skills practice and assessment by calling TasTAFE 1300 655 307.
- The skills practice and assessment may take up to eight hours and covers testing and verification of simulated electrical installations.
- You have 12 months to complete this course.
Workshop Component – available at Campbell Street, Alanvale and Burnie Campuses.
Duration: 2 evenings, Wednesday and Thursday – 4.30pm to 8.30pm (Total of 8 hours)
- 12 and 13 December 2018
Knowledge assessment is via the online component of the training product.
Skills assessment is by demonstration and documenting successful testing and verification of two of the TasTAFE test boards.
We can offer the skills practice and assessment at a TasTAFE campus, either Campbell St, Hobart, Alanvale or Burnie, in business hours or after hours by negotiation.
Call us on 1300 655 307 to arrange times and dates.
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster. For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
For further fee and payment information visit www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/