UEENEEG198A Apply compliance requirements to all aspects of electrical work
This training product is for licenced electricians and is aimed at tradespeople who are required to refresh their skills and knowledge in the disciplines of electrical compliance, testing and verification. Candidates may be nominated by Consumer Building and Occupational Services (CBOS) who administer Electrical Licensing in Tasmania.
This is an accredited unit and has been approved by Electrical Standards and Safety (ESS) and attracts 20 CPD points for electricians who need Continuous Professional Development points towards the maintenance of their Electrical Practitioner’s Licence in Tasmania.
Dates and Times
- A candidate can enrol at any time and complete the online component in their own time.
- Most of the training product is online work, research and quizzes which relate to compliance requirements.
- On completion of the online component the candidate can schedule a skills practice and assessment by calling TasTAFE 1300 655 307
- The skills practice and assessment may take up to eight hours and is essentially testing and verification of simulated electrical installations.
- You have 12 months to complete this course.
Knowledge assessment is via the online component of the training product.
We can offer the skills practice and assessment:
- At a TasTAFE facility, either Alanvale, Burnie or Campbell St, Hobart.
- In business hours or after hours by negotiation. Call us on 1300 655 307 to arrange times and dates
$395 for online knowledge, practice and skills assessment at TasTAFE.