ICT60515 Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology
ICT60515 Advanced Diploma of Computer Systems Technology is part of the Information and Communications Technology Training Package. It provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to coordinate and administer, as an independent information and communications technology (ICT) specialist or as part of a team, the installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance of a range of networks, enterprise servers and systems, including internetworking, security and e-business solutions.
Dates and Times
Campbell Street Campus
- Next Intake: midyear 2018
- Information Sessions:
- Thursday, 28 June 2018 – 4.30pm to 6.30pm, OR
- Friday, 29 June 2018 – 9.30am to 12noon
- Venue: Room A4.15 (Theatrette), 75 Campbell Street, Hobart
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
Total number of units needed to complete the Advanced Diploma is 18, consisting of 12 core units plus 6 elective units.