Short Course 4WD Training
This hands-on 2 day course is aimed at providing the fundamental skills and knowledge necessary to operate a 4×4 vehicle in a variety of challenging situations and environments.
Areas covered include:
- Safely operating a 4×4 vehicle in a variety of work environments
- Conducting checks of 4×4 vehicle and equipment
- Undertaking maintenance and minor repairs on 4×4 vehicles
- Use and maintenance of recovery equipment
Location, Dates and Times
- Course dates are set subject to demand
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to register your interest
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster. For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
$480 per person
For further fee and payment information visit www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
You must have a current driver’s licence and your own vehicle.
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/
A Statement of Attainment for selected units listed below.