Short Course AutoCAD Civil 3D for Engineering
This evening course runs for the academic year and introduces students to using AutoCAD Civil 3D to create Civil Engineering drawings and documentation.
This will include, but is not limited to, the production of surfaces, sub-division developments, visualisation and analysis reports, road design, and services networks.
Location, Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2019
- Duration: 1 evening per week for full year – Thursday – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Information Session: Tuesday, 27 November 2018 – 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Venue: Room C2.07, C Block, Clarence Campus, 4a Bounty Street, Warrane
- Pre-requisite: MEM09002B Interpret technical drawings
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
Recognition of Prior Learning
It makes sense that you should be recognised for the things you already know how to do. TasTAFE can assess your skills and knowledge based on your previous education, work history or life experience. This may help you gain your qualification a whole lot faster. For further details please refer to www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/recognition/
Fees and Payments
2018: $1,361.00 per person
For further fee and payment information visit www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/future/fees-and-payments/
Contact us today to find out if this is the right course for you.
TasTAFE’s enrolment and orientation process provides information about our resources, services and support. Further details relating to Student Support Services are available here https://www.tastafe.tas.edu.au/current/student-support/
A Statement of Attainment for the following unit.