Short Course AutoCAD Civil 3D for Engineering
This evening course runs for the academic year and introduces students to using AutoCAD Civil 3D to create Civil Engineering drawings and documentation.
This will include (but not be limited to) the production of surfaces, sub-division developments, visualisation and analysis reports, road design, and services networks.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2018
- Duration: 1 evening per week for full year – Thursday – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Information session: Tuesday, 23 January 2018 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Venue: Clarence Campus, C Block, Room C2.07, 4A Bounty Street, Warrane
- Pre-requisite: MEM09002B Interpret technical drawings
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
2018: $1,361.00 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit.