Short Course AutoCAD Civil 3D for Engineering
This evening course (Thursdays) runs for the academic year and is designed for existing or prospective employees who wish to perform the drafting and use of drawing equipment as applied to the production of sectional, arrangement, schematic and plan drawings.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2018
- Duration: Evenings – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Pre-requisite: MEM09002B Interpret technical drawings
- Venue: Clarence Campus, 4a Bounty Street, Warrane
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
2017: $1,361.00 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit.