Short Course 3D CAD (REVIT) and BIM for Building Designers
This evening course runs for the academic year and is designed for existing or prospective employees in building design, architectural or engineering fields, who may wish to upskill or reskill in BIM and 3D Modelling using Revit.
The course will equip students with a comprehensive understanding of production of documentation from 3D models as well as the systems and workflows for Integrated Project Delivery (IPD).
Building Information Management (BIM) is covered in detail, to deliver multi-disciplinary integrated projects. The program incorporates two units of competency from the Diploma of Building Design national training package.
Entry requirement: successful completion of AutoCAD for Building Design short course, or equivalent experience working in a technical drafting environment.
Dates and Times
- Next Intake: February 2019
- Duration: 1 evening per week for full year – Tuesday – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Information Session: Tuesday, 27 November 2018 – 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Venue: Room C2.07, C Block, Clarence Campus, 4a Bounty Street, Warrane
- Contact us on 1300 655 307 to express your interest
2018: $1,361 per person
Successful students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for units listed below.