The TasTAFE Student Excellence Awards are an opportunity for TasTAFE to recognise outstanding student achievement across a range of categories and industry areas.
The Awards highlight the commitment, dedication and enthusiasm of students who have not only excelled academically but also personally, within the workplace and throughout the community.
The TasTAFE Student Excellence Awards aim also to raise the profile of vocational education and training in Tasmania and acknowledge the invaluable support of our business and industry sponsors.
2017 Award Categories
There are a range of award categories available including:
TasTAFE Achievement Awards
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- International Student of the Year
- Special Achievement
- Access and Equity Student of the Year
Industry Achievement Awards
- Business Administration and Management
- Community and Children’s Services
- Construction and Allied Trades
- Creative Industries
- Drysdale (Tourism, Hospitality, Guiding and Cookery)
- Electrotechnology and Instrumentation
- Hair and Beauty
- Health, Aged Care and Disability Services
- Information and Communication Technology
- Metal Trades
- Plumbing and Refrigeration
- Primary Industries and Science
- Vocational Preparation and English Language Services
Check out our previous winners!
The generosity of our sponsors demonstrates the high regard business and industry have for TasTAFE students and the contribution they make as high performing employees in the Tasmanian workforce.
Watch this space – 2017 sponsors coming soon!